New Request for Services
|Project Title||Trainer, refrigeration and air conditioning gas handling/ handling ozone depleting substances|
|Deadline for submissions of CV
for internal consortium voting
|Requirements||– At least a Masters Degree academic level in a related field of expertise or equivalentprofessional experience of 5 years in the refrigeration and air conditioning industry.
This will be on top of professional experience below.
– Minimum of 10 years post qualification practical experience in the refrigeration and airconditioning industry.
– Minimum of 5 years experience in lecturing/training in refrigeration and certification;
– Experience in a tropical climate i.e. relevant experience working in high humidity level
environments and high average temperatures would be an advantage. RFS 2012/305-949
– Fluent in English.
|Categoy of expert||Senior|
|Duration||35 working days|
|EC rules applicable to any EC
|• Working days are from Monday to Friday, if not indicated otherwise in the ToR
• Per diem covers all expenses of the expert (local transport, hotel, meals, teleco,
etc) and it is only paid if the expert stay overnight.
• International travel: the EC only reimburse economy class flight tickets
NCC-NEW CONCEPT OF CONSULTING
Tel: +336 88 36 23 53