NCC Secures and develops your business operations abroad
> NCC with you to secure and expand your business operations
> NCC supports you to export / import with a global offer tailored for your needs
> NCC meets your international issues by proposing an adaptable offer
- NCC is the result of 30 years experience in banking and especially in the field of international trade.
- NCC has helped thousands of companies to implement complex cross-functional projects at the highest level.
- NCC has secured the payment and coordinated with different department and subsidiairies to ensure the success of complex projects with countries at risk.
- You want to develop your international business?
- You have to success a business transaction?
- You want to discover new markets and ensure a safe project, a payment on time at the lowest cost?
Why choosing NCC?
NCC has had the confidence of their customers for 30 years in Europe, Middle East, Africa, North Africa & Gulf. 30 years of experience have proven time and added value.
NCC meets your needs to:
- Support companies to secure their risks and take appropriate solutions
- Improve yields and reduce financial risks
- Control your costs and know your risks and obligations
- Assist you to control change risk
- Assist you in controlling the risk of non-payment
- Know how to negotiate the payment according to your risks
- “Quality” Service
- Based on 30 years of experience
- A history of Trust
- Quality expertise in International Trade
- A strong culture adapted to your values
Several products of trade finance are available to importers and exporters
How and when to use them?
Our business is like the job of a lawyer who knows the codes of law but our strength is knowing how and when to use them
Finding the right solution to secure your purchases and sales by NCC’s advice in trade finance
NCC Trade Finance team of specialists are able to provide solutions in the context of letters of credit, guarantees, documentary collections, financing transactions of goods and import / export . In order to simplify your business, we can help you in particular the following:
Documentary credit: UCP 600-URR725this is the main instrument used in the context of the sale / purchase of goods or services internationally. It is an irrevocable commitment by a bank to pay the seller of goods or services of a specified amount on presentation of documents confirming the delivery of the goods or performance of the service.)
Stand-by L / C: ISP98 , UCP 600-URR725a guarantee of payment in case of non fulfillment of the conditions specified in the contractual service
Bank guarantee: ISP98 , BID BOND – PERFORMANCE BOND – ADVANCE PAYMENT – PAYMENT GUARANTEEit is an irrevocable commitment made by a bank to pay a sum of money in case a third party does not discharge a contractual service given.
Documentary collection: UCP 522the perception through the bank against delivery of certain documents representing the goods, the amount owed by the buyer to the seller.
Financing of commodityit occurs in the context of a credit limit transactional framework, the use of which is subject to bank approval for each purchase / sale subject. This type of financing is used primarily in the business of steel products.
Structuring non-standard operationsan example is given by the documentary credit back-to-back or against credit, that is to say, the opening of import letters of credit on the basis of a letter of export credit received, which allows the customer to finance the purchase of goods.
DiscountReceive funds before the maturity date.
Ensure the payment of a commercial transaction is prepared upon signature of the contract
- NCC organizes letters of credit to businesses.
- NCC facilitates and manages the letter of credit process throughout the period for which a transaction may occur.
- NCC provides the argument that facilitates the relationship between banks and various other institutions.
Study on measurement of project
- The documentary credit is the payment method most secured but only 30% of suppliers are able to present compliant documents
- What method of payment chosen, how to negotiate, how to secure my transaction with the multiple risks and the various regulations ?
- Need to control the flow of funds and coaching to negotiate with the bank
- NCC helps you to export / import with a global offer tailored to your needs , taking in consideration your business.
- It responds to your international problem by offering a suitable offer.
- Phase can be costly while NCC has developed a global offer adapted to your needs